“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Farewell to Zamri.


We were bidding farewell to Zamri yesterday who had been serving Nemic-Lambda for almost 7 years. It’s quite sad to know that he was going to leave us, the Test Engineering group so soon and sudden. I know him since 2 years ago when I first joining Nemic-Lambda. Besides my superior, he was the first guy from Test Engineering group who talked much with me even now. He is a very kind, friendly but talkative person. Haha… I’m not much working together with him unless collecting the test data. He is kind of systematic and responsible person and it is really a pleasure to work with him. Another thing that impressed me so much is his nice praising words everytime when I dress in nice look. *chuckle* Anyway, we will miss you, Zamri! Thank you for your great contribution and support to test group from the beginning till the last day you leave. We appreciate them! We wish you the very best in your next career and good luck with your next endeavors! Thanks Ruby & Azam too for your great effort to make all the arrangements for the lovely dinner yesterday evening. All the dishes were very nice and delicious, even though I didn’t take much as most of them were spicy food. I could feel their tasty smell. *wink* - Jen & the rest of Test team.

7 comments:

~娃喜笨蛋~ said...

hihi, i am ur 老妹的朋友。
know ur blog through her frenster... nice to meet u...

Jenjen said...

Hi Kit, nice to meet u too...hehe...10s for browsing my blog. Hope u will like my blog.I just start this blog few weeks ago. hoho...learn to get use with every new features here.

frederickgam said...

hi jen,

u were not able to post a comment at my blog? maybe it was my setting, let me check it later...

zamri is leaving? hes going to join which company ? wow so many people leaving nemic...

Jenjen said...

yalor... he is going to join a goverment com, work as a draftman. he told me the wage is not so high but they provide lots of allowance to him lor... he dun hav to worry he wil lost te job or not one day as it is "iron bowl" for him. in addition, he dun hav to work on sat n sun too, so he can hav more time to stay wif his family during weekend. tat's y he want to leave... sad...

Jenjen said...

not sure it is blocked by AT Yeo or not....if it is true, reli "die" liaw.... i hav to find another resource to get into te internet.... =(

frederickgam said...

since you can post a comment in your own blog, you should be able to do the same at my blog (^^) sometimes blogspot server could be busy...thats what i think.
dont think IT is so free to expand their blacklist...hehehe their manpower is already down to 3 people *wink*

Jenjen said...

wat make me to hav tat thinking is once i click on the "Post a comment" the web straight away turn into an "access denied" page and it shows "Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel this is incorrect." i try at Low's PC n another pc, the outcomes r te same. tat's y i'm a bit worried. may b te reason y i stil can access my blog is i jz start it tis week, might not in the high browsing list. not sure, jz guessing.
anyway,I hope they reli din block it lor...else reli no freedom liaw... =(