“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Friday, June 13, 2008

The glorious moment of a Tulip





It reminds me about my wonderful moment with Eddie, Brenda, Paul & Wendy's family and others in England. It has been an ages I didn't see them. I miss them so much here. Hoping we all could meet each other again some day! *wink*

4 comments:

~娃喜笨蛋~ said...

u draw the tulip?

Jenjen said...

Hi Kit, sorry for my late response as my Streamyx was down for a day. Fortunately, they manage to fix it this evening.
Yes, i put on the colour by using the oil pastel. Do you like it?
I'm doing another drawing whereby there are sunflowers in there. I'll upload it in my blog very soon once I've done it. *wink*

Anonymous said...

hahah~~~ dwarf tat's my kch friend oo name yyk shrt name is akit la hahaha~~~~ haha~~ i should ask her izzit my drawing better than dwarf leh~~~ hahaha~~~ stil beautiful la juz color problem nia hahaha~~~~~~~~~:p

Jenjen said...

Haiyo, piggy girl don't jelous me lar. i know u are good in drawing cartoon but i'm good in drawing something real what :p