“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

认真生活的小女人。生活小品6

这张素描不禁让我怀念起中学时候的日子,那里也是梦想开始的地方。
享受当时的无忧无虑,嘻哈打闹,那么轻易的心动,也那么不由自主的流露。是坦率,也是天真,是年少的悸动。不是吗?!

I miss the time when I dressed in the girl’s turquoise pinafore over white shirt uniform and being a student. The memory was really enjoyable and sometimes amused me. I didn’t have to worry about my house installment, car loan or even bother to live under the breathless pressure everyday. Instead, I just had to study hard for exam and aim for getting excellent marks to keep my parents’ smiles on their faces. This was rather easier than racking my brain to find more money for the purpose to keep my life easy and comfortable.
In school, everyone was naive. The mutual interaction was through true sincerity, heart to heart and feeling to feeling. Neither intrigue nor hypocritical but trustful among each other. This is the school life, so clean and innocent…




Picture sketched by my sis - sPing.

3 comments:

~娃喜笨蛋~ said...

singping's drawing? aiseh...

Anonymous said...

0cos is Jenny de genius sister drawing la~~~ hohoho~~~;P

fR0m++n$p

Jenjen said...

Yes yes, it is from my crazy sis, haha. She is master in drawing cartoon, as everyone knows. Haha...