“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Friday, July 11, 2008

In Praise Of The King of Tropical Fruits - Durian

Hey everyone, Durian season is coming back!! Wow... Wow... Wow... sounds like I'm crazy of Durian here. Frankly, I AM!! *chuckle*

Durian is one of my favorite fruits even though I know I will have sore throat easily or even fever if worst case after taking lots of Durian. I don't care! I just love it, love its creamy white or golden fleshs, love its distinctive aroma, love the viscous, yummy taste when I bite and chew it, I even don't wanna miss any left over my fingers by licking them at the end. Oh my god! It absolutely drives me insane! *giggle*


Here is the thing that drives me crazy! The taste and the smell is indescriblably delicious.


Durian feast after lunch! *wink*


Ohtsuka san was the first time tasting this thorny fruit. Hoping he would not be revolted by Durian unique smell and taste.


Durian should preferably be taken fresh and direct from the fruit as soon as it is opened.

4 comments:

frederickgam said...

No wonder the whole 糖水 Bar smelled of durian last night...kekekeke

Jenjen said...

haha~ may be CS Tan will bring another few Durians again on Monday ler, hopefully. Wow, can't wait to eat Durian again!! Yummy! Yummy! Yummy!

Anonymous said...

Someone stop this crazy lady please!

Jenjen said...

Hehe~, don't think there is anyone that can stop me unless I give up myself. :p