“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Belated Birthday Celebration for BK & Low


To BK & Low: Sorry for the belated birthday celebration as we just want to wait until all of our test members come back from their vacations and celebrate the birthday for both of you together. *wink*

So, how was the beautifully decorated birthday cake – Tiramisu, today? Besides the lovely taste, did it give you a visual treat too? Hope you will like it as it represents a lots of our (test team) sincere & best wishes to both of you. *grin*

Happy 31st to Low & 36th to BK!!! (^^)*chuckle*

5 comments:

frederickgam said...

Happy Belated Birthday Low & BKSiew !

Low, eeee people getting old oredi kekeke. Can I call you Auntie Low from now on? Sorry la no birthday present from me, ermmm maybe just a free ear testing session with my 'sweet' violin sounds *LOL*

Jenjen said...

Poor Low, gonna suffering from Fikar's helly violin performance. *torturing* Kekeke~

Anonymous said...

If you don't mind I call you grandma, then you can call me auntie. About the present you talking, I think just forget about it because life is suffer enough.

frederickgam said...

Low popo, all the more reason to torture you with my violin from hell *devilish laughter* nyiahahaha....

Jenjen said...

Oh my god! My garden is turning into a catastrophically destructive battle now.
Let me use my violin to play u a heavenly song to purify all of the wickedness here... hehe~