“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Emporio Armani Sunglasses

I found an Emporio Armani sunglasses left without casing in BK’s car drawer unintentionally this afternoon. As normal, I simply pick up this branded glasses and did a try in front of the car mirror. It just suited and fitted to my head and I like my new image in this brown-shielded sunglasses.

I turned my head left and right in order to find out nice posing from the mirror. Hoohoo~ it definitely is the ideal sunglasses that I’m looking for so far. It is less classical but more trendy. I felt myself great in that and somehow it enhanced my appearance too. I know the oversized 60s-70s sunglasses is still leading the trend in fashion. Anyhow, it is all about how you wear it. I like this sunglasses because it makes me feel GOOD. *grin*

No doubt, the price of this branded sunglasses will surely be expensive, I expect it should more than RM300. Too bad BK doesn’t want me to have it else may be I can get a good bargain (RM30?! I bet he would say - You better go & rob from the shop!!) over the price from him. *sob sob*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think will be better look if u keep cool, just try it out 2moro and take a photo again :|

Jenjen said...

Huh, I'm so suprised to get your message here and it should be the 1st time I think. Hoho~ How are you doing in QMY?
Haha, sure. See if BK does bring his Innova tomorrow or not because the sunglasses is left in that car. (^^)