“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Sunday, September 7, 2008

New Girlish Scarf from TopShop

To be honest, before I made up my mind to purchase this lovely red and white striped scarf from TopShop, I was a bit struggling on the decision. The price was RM76 (£12) and it was just a piece of cotton printed with simple design. Apparently, TopShop & TopMan marks up the price of their products because of their precious brand name - "TOPSHOP TOPMAN".
I gave in eventually as my desire of possessing it went wild!
There was another navy blue scarf with the same pattern, but it was completely sold out when I happened in the shop yesterday.

Left: I bought this see-through army styling scarf from one of the accessories shops recommended by Fikar in Rochor Centre. It only costed about SGD4. Huh, it was a great deal!!
Middle: Another feminine scarf with sweet purple-white colour... SGD10 from Singapore as well.
Right: I was attracted to its striking blue when I did my shopping during my vacation to Sydney, Australia at the end of last year. It was AUS$10 per piece, quite a fair deal. *wink*

4 comments:

frederickgam said...

People crazy about scarves oredi. Should save money for a more high-end violin hehehe

Jenjen said...

Haha~ Save $$ for violin in next month...
Running out of $$ again now, kekeke

元成 said...

Happy Birtday 老姐。。。。。

Jenjen said...

我亲爱的老弟,谢谢你的生日祝福哦!!
好高兴哩。。。
我想一定是老爸多嘴了吧。。。呵呵