“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Monday, September 22, 2008

Get Ready for My Turkey Trip (25Sep-4Oct2008)

Yeah, there are less than three days to go before departing to Turkey. Frankly, I am so excited about this trip as I have been looking for it long time ago since last year. My boyfriend had noticed my highly desire to travel to Turkey, therefore he bought this tour package for me as my birthday present for this year. Oh dear, thanks ever so much for your wonderful gift. It is great! You are really good to me… *sweet*

If you might not know, Turkey's culture has a unique blend of Eastern and Western traditions as it stretches across two main continents - Asia & Europe, on the World Map. Therefore, for the past few decades and even nowadays most of its civilization is being strongly influenced by the cultures of other countries nearby. It is an insoluble mystery country for me, or may be for others too, and I’m going to discover its fascination then. *wink*

I will try out the hot air balloon in Turkey, watch the Belle dance show, visit the Blue Mosque at Istanbul, the Troy at Cannakale, shopping at Turkish largest market – Grand Bazaar with more that 5000 stalls in there, see the cotton castle at Pamukkale and experience the unusual feeling when stepping through with our bare feet, try the thermal bath which is believed to have the power of healing, see the amazing and marvelous underground city with about 8 floors of deepness at Cappadocia…

I have been busy for these few days, rushing here and there in order to get all my stuff ready and packed properly. I just don’t want to miss anything that would be important to me when I need it in Turkey.

It is autumn in Turkey now and I believe the place is very windy too. Huh, it definitely reminds me about the weather in UK. From the map, we can see that Turkey is actually very close from UK. Perhaps, it takes only a few hours flight to get there. I miss the time when I was there (UK)… Anyway, I’m going to rest my blog for at least 10 days until I come back from Turkey. Take care & cheers! *grin*

No comments: