“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Dash Through Pergamum, Troy & Canakkale

-01Oct2008-
How is my blue stone necklace? Nice, right?!
My boyfriend bought it for me with only YTL3 after bargaining with the shopkeeper. *grin*



Acropolis at Pergamum...




Troy...


Having a walk on the beach and enjoying the beautiful sunset behind the Iris Hotel at Canakkale.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog.
Wow... Beautiful pictures.
Bravo.
Please visit:

http://realbali.info/?tag=bali

Keep blogging.
Let's share to the world.

Joaquín DC said...

Hi, I will apreciate you to sign my blog, leave your opinion, whatever. It is for a school work and your comment would help me a lot. Please, I need a comment of you in my blog, please !!!!!!!

Very beautiful pictures, you made a wonderful couple

Thank you very much.Muchas gracias.
www.hablandodederechos.blogspot.com

Jenjen said...

Hi John, thanx for your nice comment here. Yeah... Those pictuces were taken by my boyfriend during the trip. He is not pro but still a good photographer, isn't him?! *wink*

Jenjen said...

Hi Joaquin, it's a pleasure to receive your comment too.
Sure, I will take a glimpse of your blog then. Cheers!! (^^)