“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Friday, December 12, 2008

It’s Breakfast Time

Nobody will expect that skinny people like me would have a big appetite even though I have slender frame. I used to have my breakfast at about 7am with either coco crunch in a bowl of milk or porridge with steam egg and a glass of honey juice before I go to work. However, my stomach seems like a black hole. It yells for filling again just after about 2 hours from the last breakfast. Most of my friends and even my family are used to knowing that I will start losing my temper very easily when I get hungry. Like an animal which gets really fierce while it is desperated for food.
Ding… Dong… Ding… Dong…
HooHoo… The break time bell is softly sounded somewhere in the factory when 10am is reached. All of my works is quickly put on the back burner. It’s time to go for break now and also the time to enjoy my second breakfast - fried noodles with two bunches of yummy fishballs in this lovely morning. *wink*

2 comments:

元成 said...

http://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd117/nguangsingyew/

Jenjen said...

Hi bro, I'll take a look then... Cheers!!