“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Leaving my hometown

At 9:10am, I left my beloved hometown with my eyes full of tear. I was struggling hard to resist the sadness for leaving. It would upset my family and me if I burst into tear.

I woke up early in this morning, at about 6:15am. For the reason, I would like to say goodbye to my dearest brothers – Ah Yew who was leaving for work and Ah Chii who was going to school.

Left: Ah Chii & I.
Right: Ah Yew


My dad came back around 8:15am, for the purpose of fetching me to the bus terminal. I bid goodbye to my sister – Ah ping who just woke up from her lazy sleep, and lastly, I waived my hand to my mum before throwing myself reluctantly into my dad’s car. The tear drop nearly fell down from my eyes but I was fighting against it.

Left: Ah Ping & I.
Right: Mama


Dad noticed the reaction on my face and said: ”Come back to Bintulu and stay if you want to.” I engraved this statement of his deeply in my heart. Perhaps, I would really move back to Bintulu someday when I want to settle down.

Papa & his dearest daughter...


I love my work but I love my family even more. Anyway, I’ve my plan in mind for these few years.

6 comments:

元成 said...

元宵节快乐......

~娃喜笨蛋~ said...

omg... singping's hair becum short again..

Jenjen said...

元成老弟,谢谢你的元宵贺语哦!老姐我当天就收到了。(^^)

Jenjen said...

To Kit: because my sis is very lazy type, that's why she like to keep her hair short... kekeke~

Anonymous said...

haha..3Q oo so knowing me la...hahahahaahaha....:P



frm~~>n$p

Jenjen said...

Lao pig, I've bought a new tee for you yesterday from one of the stores at Tebrau City which offering a big big big sale for store moving clearance. RM15 for a piece. Quite nice & cheap.
I've also bought a new skirt for mum. Not sure if she will like it or not. Hehe~ (^^)