“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I Lost My Kitty!!!

How sad I am to tell myself the truth that my Kitty has lost. It has gone and I won’t be able to find it back anymore. *sob* I’m sorry, in case you are misunderstanding about the “Kitty” that I’m talking here, it’s not a real cat but sort of a mobile phone hanging ornament - a Hello Kitty dressed in kendo ensemble. It is a souvenir brought back by my best buddy from a vacation to Japan a year ago.

This Kendo Kitty had been sticking with me ever since I got it. It was always the first one whom I saw whenever my phone rang. It accompanied me in and out and witnessed the sweetest and harshest time of my past. Losing it is like a person can’t fall asleep without holding her lovely bolster in her arms. I treasured it much more that one can imagine and measure.

You might gaze at me incredulously.I know it’s merely an ornament but I always have the habit to stick the memory onto certain things, so that it would arouse the image of someone or something which is hiding in my memory consciously or unconsciously, and bring back the old scenery when I see it. That’s why I feel really upset when I lost it, as if some of the memories are being aparted from me now. Somehow it’s not a pleasant feeling.

Anyway, I have lost it at the end. I lost my beloved Kendo Kitty… *sob again*

4 comments:

~娃喜笨蛋~ said...

i Like hello kitty!!

Jenjen said...

Is it?! Me too. I like those small and cutie one...
Hee hee~ we are both fancy Hello Kitty very much... kekeke ^^

~娃喜笨蛋~ said...

but i din collect hello kitty thing.
Just like hello kitty nia...

Jenjen said...

I see.
I think it would be really pricey if we want to get all of Hello Kitty models collected. Somehow, it is sort of BRANDED stuff...