“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I Hate The Rashes!

Oh no, I feel so itchy over my waist now and my thighs as well. The skin has been badly abused by my continuous scratches and turn into reddish and feeling rough now. Oh god, I can’t bear with this terrible itchiness. Sometimes, I have even been awakened by this awful feeling in the midnight. The latest was happened at least three times last night. And then, I couldn’t stop myself from scratching and scratching again over the infected area until my skin was feeling hurt. Miserably, it seems the tablets that I took and the Calamine that I applied didn’t save me lots from the disaster.

In fact, the allergic symptom does gradually subside after I took the tablets given by the doctor since last Wednesday. I can see that. But, I mean, the recovery is just too slow, it has been about a week since last Wednesday. And I don’t feel it is effective enough to save me from the itch sometimes. May be I had really taken so much alcohol that far beyond my body can afford and now, I’m getting the rebound from my body by showing me how much it has got irritated. Well, I experience it now. It is torturing.

Anyway, I know this is the consequence of overindulge in alcohol on last Tuesday night. It is really bad, isn’t it? What I crave at this moment is how good if I could play ancient Chinese Kungfu, so that I could act like those in the movies who can use Qi to force the hazardous content to be cleared off from their bodies so easily, just within a few seconds. I’m imagining. But, I would really expect that I could get rid of these rashes soon. Blessed me… *cross-fingers*

No comments: