“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Overindulge…Gosh!

The story begins with a small gathering at the Soho Pub last night, an usual outing with my closest friends. It is public holiday for the next day; therefore, we all thought to pamper ourselves for being wild last night. In fact, I was the one who came out with such a fantastic idea. *giggle*

Well, we sat on the couch and order our drinks. We started playing different games and people were conned into drinking beer when they lost the game. After all, I had drunk a glass of beer as well. I felt myself lucky as I didn’t have to drink much like others. But then, everyone felt bored after a while and started scattering around the place - going to toilet, rocking about at the dance floor and karaoke-ing.

I was listening to the song at the moment when Niko approached me unexpectedly and started inviting me for drinking liquor. The reminder that – I can never drink as I am allergic to alcohol has lost its effect on holding me back. Bit by bit, sip by sip, I drank more and more. We were rocking about in the middle as well. I did not know how long it last.

All of a sudden, I felt like vomiting. I dashed to the ladies’ room and started throwing out. God, the liquor that I drank and the food that I took were all thrown out from my mouth… YUCK!!! The basin was stuck with all disgusted stuff now. I didn’t bother about that, however, there would be somebody going to settle that.

After a while, I walked out from the pub to catch some fresh air. I sat on a small stool and rested my forehead on a table. I was still awake at the time and on and off, I heard somebody asking me if I was ok and if I needed to go home or not. Just after a few minutes perhaps, I felt like vomiting again. Gosh, I stood up and moved towards the front door of the pub. Marcy was following me behind. All at once, everything around me turned dark and I lost my balance and fell onto the ground. I was faint, completely. But it didn’t last for long. My buddies were all startled and they quickly carried me back to the seat and leaned my back on the chair.

I did not know how many times they had kept calling my name. I gained my conscious after a few seconds, I think. And, I started to remember that I had something to throw out from my mouth. I started vomiting uncontrollably. Gee, I asked myself how much more I needed to clear out from my stomach before this throwing out could have stopped. Another area was being abused by my disgusted stuff now, besides the two basins in the ladies’ room. I’m sorry; I just couldn’t do anything to hold it until I got to the ladies’ room at that moment. My body was out of my control at all, as if it was not belong to me after drunk. I was incredibly pissed.

Then, I was passed a wet towel and a mug of warm water. I rinsed my mouth and rubbed the towel over my hands, my neck and my face. Low quickly went to pick up his car and drive me home.

Low helped me going upstairs and he rested me on the floor while we were in my room. He asked if I needed to lie down. I replied that I needed a bath as I felt myself stink. We sat for quite sometimes as I felt very dizzy and could not find the strength to stand up myself.

Well enough, I went into the bathroom and started my bath. The shower last me longer ever as I had to move very slowly action by action. I dared not try a big move as I was afraid of being fainted inside. At the end, I threw myself onto the bed and fell asleep unconsciously. It was like a sleeping beauty after eating the poisoned apple given by the witch! zzzzzzZZZZZ

2 comments:

frederickgam said...

Goodness me !! It was WORSE than I'd imagined. Glad you survived it, before it turned any uglier...haha. I think your body has a very low alcohol tolerance level.

Jenjen said...

Yeah, I think so... I stil have all those itchy rashes spreading over my body and my face. But i think those on my face one is starting subsiding now while I have just found the rashes start appearing on my hands yesterday.
Huh, i really hope i can get rid of these terrible rashes soon... Hope all the perniciously alcohol could be removed from my body quickly...