“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Monday, May 11, 2009

New Skin Is Grown

Finally, the very finally(this timing seemed so long to come) I am able to lay down my whole feet on the floor and walk as normal now. I don’t have to move like a crippled creature which always takes minutes to shift from places to places anymore. Washei!! It’s such a relief to me from the torturing by the injury since four days ago.


Oh yes, we had a really red hot basketball match last Wednesday. Everyone was playing aggressively to grab very single chance to scoring the point. With the participation of James Tan, who is at least 180cm high, our team had had so much difficulties to secure the high scoring this time. The highest one from our team is only about 175cm. Mind you, I’m saying “about” instead of “at least”. That is the point.

In addition, I was sort of hand tied as I was wearing the company shoes – it is kind of like the white school-typed shoes with a pretty thin and hard base. I left my sport shoes at home. I was lazy to get it cleaned after I smeared them in the mud accidentally when I went to pick up the ball rolling out from the court last time.

During the game, I had to keep running here and there, trying to shake my opponent off. She/he has a really big size than me; I’m the skinny type. Thus, I always spent much energy to tackle the huge obstacle in front of me and before I could join my teammate for the rolling of the ball.

Playing enthusiastically and constantly running in a pair of bloody uncomfortable white shoe the whole game. All these have eventually contributed to the bruises of my feet. A few blisters had eventually grown underneath; the biggest one was about the size of my thumb. I could feel them growing in my feet but I was so participating in the game and I chose to ignore them. I carried on with the game, cast aside the pain that gradually crept over through my spine. As the consequence, those blisters were burst. Ouch!

2 comments:

元成 said...

呕!!!        >_<


好臭呀!

Jenjen said...

我又没让你靠那么近哦!:p