“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Endless Heat And Sweating

Hot! Hot! Hot! It’s incredibly breathlessly hot these few weeks and I feel myself absolutely can’t stand it at all. I keep sweating and sweating if I’m outside the air-conditioned room. I don’t have an air-conditioner in my living place and therefore, I didn’t really get a nice sleep for few days, just because of this endless hotness. I have been even thinking if I could move my bed to company and sleep over there. Well, I know it’s ridiculous, anyway.

I don’t like this extremely hot weather, never ever in the million years. It gets me frantic, instead. I hope it would rain or at least windy. But I think it’s not going to happen so soon. We are all suffering in the hotness now. And, we have to. When will it be last? I’m wondering. It’s not supposed to be that hot. I mean, it seems to be getting hotter and hotter over the years, especially during this period. I’m sure it is kind of global warming. Oh god! It’s horrible, isn’t?

Imagine that you have just put yourself pretty well in a really nice and beautiful outfit and you are enjoying that. But all in a sudden, you feel that there is something… something that is sticky, oily and disgusting start to exude over your skin and your face and instantly the initial pleasantness is vanished nowhere. No more blissful. No more brisk. All happiness has just faded into bubbles. In fact, what left over is, you start to feel uneasy and discomfort in your felt-nice-ensemble and wish to take everything off immediately.

Huh~ How can I get rid of this bloody weather? Where on earth all the rain and wind have gone? Oh my god.

Tell you what, there are many pimples have suddenly sprouted out on my forehead, just because of this for God sake’s hot weather. I had never had that many before even when I was a teenager. This is too much. Too bad. Too miserable. Arggg… It would drive me crazy in the end.

No comments: