“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Papa & Mama, They Are The 'Happy Farmers'

My dad is a typical businessman while my mum is a diligent housewife. Both of them have the same hobby – they like gardening. They practically make use of the spacious space in our courtyard and also the piece of land next to our house which my dad just bought in a few years ago to plant veggie, fruits and flowers and also some herbs. My dad like to do some gardening during weekend or on the day when he doesn’t have to work, while mum like to carry out the gardening in every morning and evening.

Well, it’s basically quite a relaxed job to them, I think. I mean, of course, it’s not easy to taking care so many plants together and they have certainly put plenty of effort on these. Mum and dad have been very careful to their plants. But I’m sure they are really enjoying the process. They are getting excited when they finally receive a plenteous harvest after so much hard work. They deserve it, don’t they?

The crops are not for selling or anything but mainly for our own serving. Sometimes, my parents will give some to our neighbours and friends for free too, if there are any extra.

Ok, let’s don’t wait any longer and look at the pictures that my youngest brother had again sent to me the other day... He was the cameraman for all of them as well.


Here are a few little banana trees... They are mostly "underage".


Look at this. This lovely little papaya tree is so urge to grow up.


Greenery veggie field next to those fruit trees. They are sharing on the same piece of land.
Guess what type of veggie are them?






A horse was enjoying its delicious grasses near to my parents' veggie field. It's quite tame and friendly. I had met it for few times when I back to my hometown before. Well, it's actually belonged to somebody else.


See what my dad was doing there? Hee... hee...


Beautiful flowers again to share with you all. *wink*


Just two very very old trees "standing" strongly like the guardians next to our house. They have been there ever since we move in about ten years ago.


Nice evening scenery... End of the day.

No comments: