“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Our Afternoon Dessert

It’s Sunday today. It’s such a lovely day outside.

We are not planning to go out but staying at home. No hang out today. But we can still be doing some other things like reading, watching drama, blogging and surfing, instead. We just want to stay relaxed over our cozy place and spend some time to each other intimately.

Oh well, suddenly I have an idea of making an afternoon dessert for ourselves. I haven’t got an idea of what should I do. Therefore, I quickly go down and open the fridge, browsing through the stuff in there and let them to inspire me.

Ok, I’ve found a transparent box of fresh strawberries on the middle shelf and the chocolate with hazelnuts ice-cream in a plastic container from the freezer. Well, I think I have got something in my mind now. Guess what I can do with them. Do you want to know what’s exactly jumping in my mind? Well, just get moving on and on… and you will find out the answer, then.






Let's have a little prank with these strawberries. Hee hee... A smiling face to greet you. Say "CHEERS!!"



They are ready to go on.



Here we go... Our cut-into-piece-strawberries are bathing briskly in the so incredibly chilled chocolate hazelnuts temptation.

No comments: