“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Monday, August 24, 2009

Made-In-Japan Coca-Cola Cans

All of these Made-In-Japan Coca-cola cans were actually given by my good buddy. He bought them from a beverage machine in the airport about two years ago. And, he gave them to me after finish the content inside. He thought I would surely like them. Well, obviously he was right.
I was in fact attracted by its lovely shape. They have been with me for two years, or may be more than that. Somehow, I’m kind of collecting them. The shape is pretty outstanding and honestly, that was the first time ever I saw the Coca-cola cans designed in this funny shape. I have never seen this kind of design in Malaysia yet. I love this shape. They are really unique, aren’t they?

No comments: