“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Basic Makeup Set

As usual, each of the woman or lady would have at least a personal makeup set for her own. Previously, I had never bothered about this. Besides the essential skin care products, I seldom apply any cosmetic to my face. Somehow, I’m quite happy with my natural appearance. Ha-ha.

Another reason is, I’m actually pretty much lazy to makeup as it always takes me ages to complete the whole process. It’s in fact very time-consuming and I might screw it up by the end - I’m kind of easy-lost-patience type. I would only do that if I’m going to have to attend a formal grand occasion likes company annual dinner, friends’ wedding receptions, official gathering or other social functions. Else, I would rather stick to my genuine outlook – clean and relaxed.

Anyway, I start to realize how important it is especially when my figure is getting bigger over the years. I start to think of if a woman should wear makeup or not? My answer is, not all the time but sometimes. We actually do need makeup to make us look better in certain occasion. Mind you. Showing your nice and beautiful appearance is equivalent as you showing your respect to others too.

Therefore, I think I should at least pick up a little essential makeup technique. Not to mention about the spectacular and eye-catching one that we see in the beauty saloon but I’m talking about the simple and easy-to-apply makeup which we can simply complete on our own.


Every woman should develop and posses the makeup technique when she is reaching certain ages. I mean, makeup is instinctively invented for women. It helps to cover the flaws on our face and give the immaculate appearance. Usually the blemish will start to appear when we getting older and people will notice it if they pay a close attention to our appearance. Oh God. You surely don’t want let people seeing the flaw on your face, do you?

Therefore, by applying the makeup it gives a speckless look and meantime, it would also increase plenty of confidence in us when the moment we are in front of others. Another fact of having a nice touch-up on our outlook is, people would tend to approach you or you would get some extra advantages, just out of blue, if you look pretty to them. So, that’s what counts.




Ok. I decide to go for it eventually. I have already skilled in the lips one, so now I would acquire myself with the eyes-makeup. The reason why I mainly concentrate on these two areas is, there are always being the most enchanting spots, aren’t they?



Tell you a secret. Another great advantage about self-makeup is, I could save some money from asking the cosmetician to apply the makeup for me next time. Ho-ho-ho.

No comments: