“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Cosmetic Obsession?

Oh-my-god. I can’t keep from buying myself some new cosmetics lately. Look at this new rosy pink lipstick which I bought from Body Shop on last Saturday and this new double-wear black eyeliner that I just gripped off from the Estee Lauder cosmetic booth this afternoon. Oh, wow. They have spent me quite an amount of money. But, look at the lipstick. The colour is so sweet and vibrant. It contains sufficiently high moisturizing substance which would keep my lips vividly pink and moisturized. This is what I exactly desired for. I saw Marcy has one but different colour from mine. And I can see that, the after-applied-effect is just perfect.


The Fasio lipstick which I bought last year wasn’t able to keep my lips moisturized after longer time of exposure. I mean, it appears that my lips looked very blissful and shimmer in there; however, the effect didn’t last for long. It degraded much after let’s say half an hour, and finally, turned my lips into a cracked, dried and flaky condition. I had to remove the initially applied one with the remover and reapply it again. This is truly awful.

I kept browsing through the cosmetic stores and booths quite a few times. Comparing the prices, surveying the products and seeking for the advices from someone experienced. Lipstick from Body Shop is the one I finally decide to try on. Well, as the matter of fact, Marcy is the one who affects me most. I bet she won’t even notice this. Hee-hee.


Besides, I bought a new black eyeliner pencil as well, which I expect it would be much easier to apply than the cream type which I’m using now. The cream type eyeliner from Shiseido simply smears the bottom of my eye when I close one of my eyes in order to focus through the viewfinder when photography. Again, this is awful. It smudges my whole eye as though I’ve a panda eye. Anyway, I hope this new double-wear eyeliner would remain the lines appropriately and firmly on my eyelids then, no matter how.

No comments: