“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Saturday, September 26, 2009

My dreamed Mickey Prime

Oh my God. Oh Jesus. Oh no. Look! They have got me my dreamed Mickey Prime, as my coming birthday gift. Goodness. This is the awesome piece which I saw in an outlet in Singapore Plaza. However, I didn’t buy it at that moment as it actually costs a bomb. But you know what; I desperately desire to have it with me. I so wished that I could never have thought of my budget at all. I really wanted it the first time I saw it. It's limited edition from Disney Japan.
Whatsoever, it’s now on my hand. It’s with me. It’s all mine now. Really. I can’t keep myself from giggling and almost jumping up and down once I received it from Low. I’m immensely excited tonight. Yeah. My dearest buddies (Low, Marcy & Hui Yan) had been coming out a great plan behind me; they contacted my hubby (he is staying in Singapore) secretly, asking him for the idea and helping them to get the piece. Oh, wickies! But I like it. Ha-ha.
Thanks Low, Marcy and Hui Yan once again. A zillion times of gratitude for what you all have done for me. As well as to my beloved hubby. Hand on my heart, you all are truly so thoughtful and lovely! *wink*

Mickey Prime driven by a small Mickey figurine on top.
Mickey Prime, protecting you from Megatron and every Disney villains alike. ^^"
The overall transformation is incredibly simple. The Mickey figure on the top is hidden while in the trailer mode, there is another Mickey coming out and driving the truck. Boo-boo...

No comments: