“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Little world of nature

It has been a few busiest ever months and I could hardly find some time to stick to my computer and update my blog. Oh, Jesus. This is bad. Tell you what, this would become even worse after this month - I would be almost fully tied up by my new schedule starting from next coming month onward. Oh, why? Hmm-hmm-hmm. I will tell you in my next post.

I took these few pictures when the trip to Tanjung Piai in September. No special reason to capture them in sight. Well, there are indeed for fun.

No comments: