“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Birthday in Lunar Calender (农历八月十三)

Besides the D90 from my hubby, the Mickey Prime from my buddies, and the lovely birthday cake, I’ve received another birthday gift which is also my first ever basketball in my life from BK. Oh, my dear friend, thanks ever so much! Thanks for getting me a new basketball which I desired for long too. That’s really great! ^^v

I promise that I would practice hard with my new basketball so that I could play like a speedy wind (as you wish) in the team someday. Bless me. Yeah!!



Oh yes, today is my birthday again. It’s in fact my lunar birthday. Zillion thanks to my dearest parents and my little brother for wishing me over the phone just now. It makes me feeling glad and deeply touched as though you all were just next to me and greeting me. Oh... I start to miss my dearest family again. I miss the moment when we all sit together around the dining table, mum and dad had cooked loads of delicious food for us and we all celebrated my birthday together. It’s the most precious time ever for me.

No comments: