“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Sunday, October 18, 2009

My Hello Kitty Crocs

These are my newest and latest pair on the rack which I just bought them from one of the Crocs outlets in Vivo City, Singapore. *wink* Aren't they pretty and adorable?



To be honest, I didn't like any shoes or sandals or any footwear from Crocs, not even thought to try them on in the first place. There were the ugliest footwear on the planet (I'm sorry to say that).

Well, there always an exception. I start to change my mind only when I happened to see the beautiful picture of the Hello Kitty Crocs and a small introduction of their crossover design for their 35th anniversary celebration published on one of the magazines. It's so cute and charming. I always love the cutie stuff and therefore, I was completely attracted by this lovely design. I wanted to get at least a pair for myself. So, there they are. Standing fabulously on the shoes rack with others now.



I don't mind if you call me the shoesaholic. That's kind of what I feel I am. Hee-hee.

No comments: