“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Bintulu, I’m back!

It was about half past six in the early morning, everyone was still lying cozily in their bed when I reached the airport after spending a night with my hubby’s family in Sibu. They had been very generous to me – fetched me from the airport, cooked a table of delicious assortment of food as well as prepared a comfortable bed for me and his mother even been an early bird to accompany me to the airport in such an early morning. Oh, thanks ever so much to their great hospitality!!!



I actually planned to get home (Bintulu) yesterday, but as always, AirAsia delaying again the flight from JB to Sibu and this had caused me to stay overnight in Sibu. Anyway, I got a flight home this morning and the time was still pretty early. Not many people in the boarding room yet.

The place was very quiet and chilly. I looked outside the windows to see the morning blossomed in the sunshine.


This was the flight (MASwings) that brought me home. I missed my family and couldn't wait to see them.

No comments: