“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Chronic Aching Pain in My Wrist

It's raining hard outside. All the scenery is behind the continuous heavy curtain of raindrops. The wind is pretty cold.

I sit in front of my desk. Surfing aimless round. Don't get me wrong, I’m not skiving - it is instead an afternoon tea break now. So, I am legally allowed to do some browsing on the net now while everyone is hurrying to canteen and toilet and looking for their buddies for some gossip chattering when this moment.

For God's sake, my wrist is getting painful again since last night. It causes numbness and tingling in my wrist as well as pain, as though there are many many needles stinging in my wrist. Goodness. This is bloody annoying.

I am a bit worried about my unusual condition and therefore I make a call to dad - my super guardian ever since I was born. Believe me. If you think you are lost somewhere and your mind is completely running out of idea, it's always a good thing to seek for some ideas from someone elder in the family, they know more than what we do.

We both have a little father-and-daughter chat over the phone. We mention about my injury two weeks ago, and I didn't care so much about the arthritis except the graze after the abrupt tumbling in the game, and I even went to carry the heavy tyres for changing on last Friday, and this could have caused the painful inflammation returns and is acting up again. Damn. I shouldn't do that. I'm suffering badly from the pain now.

The only thing that makes me feel lucky is, my wrist is not swollen - so the arthritis hasn't got into very serious yet. I have to avoid myself from carrying heavy stuff with my right hand, keep my poor wrist away from any stress now. It desperately needs a good care before getting worse.

No comments: