“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Monday, November 16, 2009

Warmest Care

We met this chubby Persian cat in front of the steps when we wanted to leave home yesterday afternoon. It’s left alone outside by its master, for sunbath perhaps. *wink*


He loves cat. He said he would like to get one when we have bought a new house ourselves in future. Well, I’m okay with his idea even though I prefer the doggie (I like Schnauzer) most. May be we can have both together. Cat and dog. Who knows?


Sweetie Jen in her lovely Hello Kitty Crocs, and the fluffy cat.


See what had I bought for myself yesterday? A 500ml thermal vacuum mug from the La Gourmet The Classic range. It costs me RM50.90 after 15% less.

I love its simple but remarkable design. I always hope to have one before. However, the desire was getting stronger when the tuition center has moved my time a bit forward, so I’m going to start my class earlier in these two months and I haven’t had enough time to cook my dinner at home. Therefore, I bought this mug for some oat drink purpose in office before I go to the class.

2 comments:

7号街隐士 said...

有点肥的猫。

我发觉到,男人喜欢猫猫,女人却喜欢狗狗狗。

P/S:我也是爱猫一族=)

Jenjen said...

它好像是波斯猫的品种,肥肥懒懒的,哈~
猫猫-温柔、爱撒娇(专攻男人的弱点)。
狗狗-英勇、威猛,够MAN的。所以女人爱它啰。嘻嘻。^^