“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Saturday, December 5, 2009

A Bay Horse

Remember the horse that I mentioned in one of my posts in June? There it is; another horse I met this afternoon after a few days coming back to my hometown. This horse is belonged to the same owner who has a stable somewhere on the hill opposites our house. We all think that he might be running a business with these horses, like horse riding, somehow.

It’s sprinkling outside and the horse was grazing in the field next to our house again. I tried to approach it many times with my D90, my little brother was holding the umbrella for me, I just wanted to get as close as possible so that I could capture some close-up pictures of it.


The horse was pretty tame and quiet initially. However, it turned excited suddenly and light ran toward us. We got really shocked and quickly ran away. We didn’t want to be hit by its horny hooves. It stopped after a short move and gazed at us. I guessed this naughty creature must be curious about when I holding the D90 to snap it just now.

No comments: