“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Bye, My Dearests...


After a great lunch with my family, it’s going to be the time to prepare for leaving. To be honest, I feel reluctant to leave my hometown. I love my hometown and my family here and I feel I ain’t ready to go back to the lonely life in JB. I mean, life without in accompany of any of my family member. This is sometimes dispiriting. Anyway, I shouldn’t upset my family; I have to keep my smile on face instead of burst into tears sadly. This is sometimes hard too.

This is my bro - Ah Yew, who always very shy and nerd when posting in front of camera.


Nguang's siblings. Yohoo!!


This is my dearest father. He is the one who keep motivates and encourages me when I was down. He is the strongest man in the world.


Just follow me, dad. VICTORY!! I'm glad to have a great father like him.


Father and the daughters. Say CHEERS!


Now, father and the sons. Yeah!



Sis and I. I'm looked so skinny when next to her.


My youngest bro and I. Why I'm so short??


Hey. What are you doing? I can't reach your hands!!! Put them down!!!



Another few photos before I get in to the boarding room. My heart starts to burst in sadness - I'm zillion times of unwilling to part with them.


No matter how reluctant I am, I still have to go.


Lastly, good bye, Bintulu... *sob*

2 comments:

Chet Bing (Mandy) said...

令人羡慕的可爱家庭。祝你们永远快乐幸福!
爸爸妈妈看起来温柔慈爱,孩子都懂得自爱。希望自己能多多控制脾气,孩子都是被骂坏的呢!
对吗?

Jenjen said...

嗨Mandy,谢谢哦~不好意思这么慢才回你,我最近超忙的。今天好不容易终于可以抽一点时间来这儿走走了。
对呀。现在的小孩是得跟他斗智斗力的。其实,有很多小孩小小年纪就很聪明,只是他们还是小孩嘛。所以有时候多多少少还是会任性的。^^