“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Morning Cheers!







Good morning to everyone, to the flowers, to the trees and to my homeland!!












The tips are sprinkled with dew.



























Frankly, I love to be home. I really enjoy getting home. I love the familiar natural unique smell here and the entire beautiful nature which I hardly to find in JB. They are all belonged to here.

No comments: