“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Friday, December 4, 2009

Morning Gently Tiptoes

Usually I would sleep in on the day that I didn’t have to work. But, it changes almost everytime I back to my hometown. I have been an early bird every morning since I got home last Saturday. I wake up before seven in the morning and guess what I will do after that? Mostly I will carry my D90 and go outside, breathe in the fresh air, close my eyes, enjoy the cool and feel its way all along. I love the sweet pleasant smell of dawn.


I snapped a few pictures of these beautiful angels in the garden. Most of them are slowly blossoming out in sunshine.



Do you see a teeny little black spot resting on a stone? It’s a young frog which I guess was looking for its breakfast. It jumped away when I approached it.

6 comments:

anupam sharma said...

very nice

Jenjen said...

Hi Anupam Sharma, thanks. Hope you would like them. ^^

anupam sharma said...

Yes i did like them. And I must appreciate your skills too. Pictures are immaculate and insightful

Jenjen said...

Thanks for your compliment again. So glad to hear that. Feeling like flying up to the sky. Haha~ ^^

anupam sharma said...

Ha Ha. Well i don't know if i am coming across as some weird person but still would you like to be my net friend?

Jenjen said...

Hi Anupam Sharma,
Honestly, thing turns out really weird when you invited me to be one of your net friends intentionally. (I'm sorry to say this).
After all, I didn't password-lock my site, I truely welcome anyone to visit my blog and of course, all visitors here would be regarded as FRIEND too. ^^