“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Friday, January 29, 2010

Adios… To Kelly

I wonder why we can’t get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together. Well. This is honestly a MISSION IMPOSSIBLE.

I was getting pretty shocked when she first informed me last month that she had submitted the resignation letter to her superior. She decided to leave this company finally.

About a year ago, before she gave birth, she did mention to leave here after her first baby was born. But she didn’t quit after that and I thought she might have received a better offered which attracted her to stick to her job again. So I was kinda forgetting about this matter afterward. Unfortunately, her mind of leaving was aroused again and it turns out as a fact now.

Very soon, or it feels more like just a click, here comes the moment to bid farewell to her. It’s really hard to get those words out from my mouth as though there is something which is heart-breaking. I could still remember the moment when she told me about her decision, my tears were kind of pricking at my eyes and I turned away, fiercely blinking them back. I knew she noticed that and she was emotionally affected too. I’m sorry, Kelly.

No matter how, I honestly want to let you know that I’m really glad to know you and have you to be my friend even though we didn’t hang out together or chat much like the friends did but you do owe a place in my heart. You are my BUDDY too!

I hate Good-Byes. But still, I have to say them to you, my dear buddy. Anyway, please do keep in touch with me even merely a simple warmest text message will do. I wish you would have more time for your little one and good luck in your next endeavor too! Adios…

2 comments:

LuLu said...

People come n go in our life, is norm right...

:) Nowadays , we have so many ways to keep in touch!

Jenjen said...

Yes, this is sad sometimes. Anyway, I'm kind of easy to cheer up. So, I'm OK with it. ^^