“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010!!

Boom! It’s time to ring in “New Year 2010” – the time to share the happiness of new beginning and nostalgia of a year gone by. What are your new wishes in 2010? I hope to keep myself motivated and fulfill my new year with lots of good things and works. I’m feeling myself a bit exhausted lately because of I almost have to work about 12 hours everyday. So in this year 2010, I hope I could cope it well. And, I wish to have more time spending on blogging too. *wink*

Also, I hope I could have more and more time for my family too. I mean, I should have to go back to visit them more often. Honestly, I miss them so much here. I hope they all are doing well in 2010 and healthy and be full of the joy of spring.

And to my grandpa, I hope you will be getting well soon and remain healthy always. Mei Mei (my cousin), congrats on to be successfully recruited as MAS stewardess! So, is winning worldwide beauty contest become your next target? Hee-hee. Anyway, hope you would get a great achievement in your new career.

Lastly, to all of my dear friends (as well as those bloggers here) who I cherish most, hope your new wishes would come true and let’s toast for this new beginning and wishing each other prosperity, peace, health and happiness! Cheers…

No comments: