“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hi, Little En En!

This is her. En En - the baby gal whom Niko and I wanted to visit today. She just done her shower and dressed in her baby suit by the baby-sitter. Where was her Mummy??


Oh, here she was. Enjoying her breakfast. Oh no. She was complaining that she was tired of the same dish every day. She wanted the fried noodles and McDonald!! Daddy Seah, go and kiss her to get her shut up. Ha~ :P


She is so small and delicate when you holding her in your arm. You could feel that tiny heart beat and the little warm from her body. If this is your baby, I bet you would feel that you couldn’t love anything more in the world.


I could feel my heart melt away inside when she staring and smile at me. Sometimes I felt I could just do nothing and merely staying by her side. Oh En En, you little angel!




Mummy Seah and En En who was sleeping in her arm.


Let's had some group photos with En En, Mummy and Daddy Seah. Say CHEERS! Ooops. Shhh... En En was in her sweet dream now.


Niko, when would be our turn? Uhm... I don't know even!


Look at this sleeping beauty. She was tired.


Oops... Want to get her nose looks prettier when she grows up? This is the way.


Niko took off her teeny little sock. We both were so curious and wanted to see her tiny toes.


Oh, look! They are so little. Niko said they seemed like the moulded paper clay mounted to the foot. Erm... I felt they were liked the bubbles, loads of tiny different shape of bubbles joined together. Ha.


Her parents said she likes to sleep in this way (大字睡). Oh COOL!


En En: Oh my god. What do you want again? Daddy! Help me!!!


En En: Hey-hey. Get-away! Don't interrupt! I need my sleepppp...


The last, we put all the angpaos (from Niko, Kelly and I) on to this sleeping beauty. Ha.

No comments: