“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Friday, February 26, 2010

Blossom Charming

I passed by this area almost daily and found these local-Sakura-like trees are in full bloom now. It’s probably the blossom season of its kind again. So, of course. I certainly wouldn’t let go this kinda good chance for photography. Hope you enjoy all the bloomscape...



Some wild flowers by the roadside.


The weather was bloody hot. I had been standing under the burning sun for nearly an hour. I was actually waiting for something. Ok. Tell you what, I was waiting for the moment when lots of flowers sprinkling down by the wind which I wanted to capture this imaginatively beautiful moment.

But-but-but... what I got in real was one or two or three the most swivelling over at once and the speed was indeed very fast that I couldn't have enought time to press down the release button. Finally, I gave up. There was a moment I hoped there could be somebody helping me spreading the flowers from top, so that I could snap the scenery I wanted.

Here was my lunch this afternoon- typical Hainanese Chicken Rice with a glass of healthy carrot juice.

No comments: