“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Great To Be Home

Oh, I can’t wait to write something here after I got home. Something that could express my exhilaration, my too joyous to get home, or if no, err… anything else will also do. Just let me scribbling something on my page to allow my hottest desire of blogging.

Everyone, I’m back! I’m finally back on hometown soil. Ok. Let me brief you a little bit why I’m home – I’m having my Chinese New Year holiday now and so I come back to Bintulu where all my loving family stays.

I’m off, starting from today until 21 of Feb. Twelve days. Hoo-hoo. I can’t keep myself from smiling. Don’t jealous. I know. I know it’s quite a long holiday but the days will always pass by very quick and unknowingly. So, just let me enjoy the days with my dearest family, enjoy the familiar smell from my garden (oops! it should be my parents’ garden), carrying my D90 and shooting around, catching up with my friends and so on.

Wow. Seems like I have loads of things on my list already. Ha~

No comments: