“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Saturday, February 13, 2010

My First Angpao of 2010

Did you get any angpao after the Lunar Year Eve dinner? Goodness. I’ve just got mine from my dearest parents. Ha-ha. I do not mind the amount I received because it’s a heart-warming blessing from my parents over the new coming Lunar year and it symbolizes a good luck too. Thanks, my papa & mama! I'm looking forward to the CNY countdown now. Oops... It still a looong time to go.

No comments: