“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Turn Out Spacious

Be off with what is not satisfying and here come the new chance.

Giving up the Townhouse is definitely the best ever decision that we have made. We never thought of regret all over. Exactly. Otherwise, we would miss our chance to pick up our real dream house - the house that could really fulfill our requirement.

Yes, we have found it. It seems to be waiting us for ages, I thought. Because 1102 is my hubby’s date of birth and coincidently, it happened to be the door plate of that unit too. Wow, how can it be! I believe it’s the best arrangement from our almighty God. He picks the ideal house for us and now, it is there for us to claim it.

We both love the stylish and spacious design inside and outside. Frankly, 26’ X 75’ at least is indeed big enough for a double storey terrace type. It gives us lots of freedom of space. We can do many things in there after that, like we can make use of the rooms for many particular purposes.

A room has certainly to be used as a personal reading corner. This has to be a bigger room because we really have lots of books and magazines to get in there. I can put on some soft music when doing my reading in a cozy sofa bed in there. I would feel tranquility and contentment. It’s sort of mental and spiritually relaxation. May be I could achieve some enlightenment in the meantime too. Who knows.

I can do my drawing or any DIY stuff in the other room. My hubby could as well share the room with me because I know he is going to have lots of stuff to do with his Gundam. Hee-hee. Oh yes, may be we can renovate a room for gym. So that, we both can do excise and have the great excitement together.

Gosh, there are many things to plan over. I suppose it would be really fun when going along and this would keep us busy for the continuous months… Blessed us!

No comments: