“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Friday, May 14, 2010

Blue Mode

It’s an awful thing to feel moody. I seem to be losing somewhere and don’t know quite why. No idea of what’s going on with my inside and thought something stranger has taken my place when my soul is being skiving away for a little while.

The codes are clearly exposed to me in front but I rack nothing out from my brain to continue, no matter how much effort I make. It’s a bloody worst thing ever.

This is somehow a blue day. I don’t feel like it at all. Not been sure when it will go away…

No comments: