“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Food Poisoning?

Everything turns out so abrupt. Having an intense stomachache after the class last night and thought I was just hungry and might be I could have some instant noodles for supper when I got home. I thought cheerfully as I always like instant noodles especially the chicken soup favour from Cintan Mee’s ones. Now, I had an excuse to go for it again. I should add an egg to increase the taste. Ha.

On a sudden, the pain turned into a feeling of unease and mild nausea as though something was writhing inside my stomach liked a great Armageddon was going on in there. I felt really sick with that and hated it! Anyway, I needed to make sure I got home quickly else I couldn’t imagine what’s going to happen in the next second.

As expected, I vomited just a while after I got home. Everything I ate in my dinner was flushed out. Well, I should get better. But, unfortunately it didn’t stop after the first. I mean, it came again and again afterwards. Even, it was accompanying by the consistency and frequency of stools. My God! What’s wrong with me?! Food poisoning? Gastroenteritis? Or sunstroke? These were a few names of symptom that quickly jumped out at behind my mind.

I felt light dizzy and fatigue after several times of vomiting and stools. They almost killed me. In addition to that, the weather was bloody hot and it didn’t help at all.

The symptom of diarrhoea persists today and stops only after I take the medicine from doctor. Phew, hoping it will go away soon… I HATE IT!

No comments: