“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Saturday, May 1, 2010

My Sis Complained About Not Count Her In

I was having a casual chat with my sis over the phone this morning. She was asking me if I have done the checking of the grammar and the content of her resume letter or not. She needs that by next Monday. Well, I secretly tell you over here that I still haven’t had time to get it done after being receiving it for a few months. Shame!

Ok, I promise I will finish it tomorrow. I swear! (Well, only God knows what’s going to happen tomorrow.)

Besides, we also chatted about other thing. I told her that hubby and I will go backpacking in Macau by the end of month. It’s just a simple trip which would take us three days two nights in Macau. She was so jealous and claimed that how much her wished herself could join us too. Unfortunately, she still has classes to go on during that moment and some more we didn’t plan to bring her along too. I’m sorry, my poor sis.

Then, I mentioned to her about mum and our little bro are following a tour to China by the end of month too. Their trip will depart just the next day after we come back from Macau.

“WHAT!!! Why on earth there is nobody tell me about all this??” She exclaimed. Oops, it seems to be double-blows to her.

Apparently, she was not being informed about the SURPRISE. She didn’t expect that many people are going to have fabulous vacation at the other places while she has to get struggling with her bloody homework, exam and assignment. She questioned why they don’t wait until her next holiday is coming in July so that she could join them to China. Hmm… Good question. But I don’t have the answer for that. I’m sorry again.

No comments: