“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Saturday, July 17, 2010

A Few Hundreds Turned Into Bubbles

I just settle the case this afternoon. My hubby was along with me.

I met a minor car accident just about two days ago halfway to the factory in the morning. It happened right in front of the roundabout near the Senai Airport. I thought the Wira which was turning left about to proceed in to the roundabout, I was behind it. So instinctively I pushed the pedal to get my baby car to move forward as well. Meantime, I turned my sight to the right to survey if any chance to get into the roundabout later.

Who know? The Wira stopped abruptly in front again after a few strides. Probably there were too many cars running by and she hadn’t felt to continue. But it was too late when I realized it – my baby car had kissed the Wira ass. Oh my god. I was so nervous when that moment because this was my first time crashed other people’s car after 4 years driving. I quickly got down from the car to make an apology and offer paying her the compensation.

Luckily the damage was not so serious – my front lamp at left was pushed inward a little bit as the frame was bent in while the bumper at the back of that Wira was slightly broken. I sent my car to the workshop on the same day to get the frame and lamp adjusted. RM40 was gone after that.

Then, I met with the Wira lady driver again this afternoon as committed over the phone. She brought me to the workshop her recommended and negotiated for the expenses. The bumper surely needs to be replaced and repainted afterwards. All and all had finally cost me RM270 to settle. *Heartache*

No comments: