“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Cosmetic Makeover


This is just for the face, not the whole of me. I was attending a four-hour-make-up course this afternoon which including nude-type, normal-day-type and evening-glowing-type.

Practically, I had never done the full make-up myself except a few the easiest ones – applying lipstick, eyeliner and draw eyebrow. I used to let other people to do it for me as I was afraid that I might screw it up. I do not want myself to look like an ugly clown at the end. That would be really embarrassing.

Besides, as people grow older especially the women, the flaw is appeared to become obvious on our originally immaculate faces. So, this is the benefit of cosmetic. It helps to hide them silently behind, and meantime gives you an eye-catching look. And, we can’t always rely on others to do it for us, so am I taking the course. This makes sense.

Some more the event was organized by one of my best buddies. So, I have to be very supportive, at least for once, by participating in her event today. Ha~

No comments: