“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Crave For This Moment

Yippeeee!!!!! No work today, or tonight. It’s holiday. I have the whole day of freedom and am so excited to think of what to do for the rest of day which is completely belonged to mine.

I can be lazing around, blogging, FB-ing, chasing the Hong Kong drama at home. I love this sort of things. I mean, I always want to have a day of mine going on like this. These are the typical things that one could carry out at home. And, I hope I could stuff my day with just these. Yes! I'll make it. I’m sure my day will move on really nice and relaxing with this lovely plan today. Ha.

No comments: