“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Flake Out

Tired! Tired! I’m extremely worn out!! I’m completely exhausted. There are too many works to bother with the whole day. I can barely find my time to do other thing, nor go on my tea breaks today. I have skipped them.

On top of that, I have been struggling hard in a few things lately too – complaint from the Production in term of the support (my subordinate absented from the work on last Sunday and another one arrived and left the factory at will), conflict in between our team members, preparation for the Test Plan and the latest one is the preparation for the audit by Hitachi tomorrow. Each of them comes in turn. I have loads enough to get rid of. Blimey!

I guess I would be exploded if I continue to think of them again. I’ve got to let my brain cool down a bit. I need a good rest. Yes. Yes. That's what I want. Go away! Fuck off! All the troubles!!

Right. I’m home. I better go to bed now. *yawning*

Bye. And, good night! Zzzz…

No comments: