“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Monday, August 16, 2010

Fried Durian



Have you ever tasted the fried durian? Or, do you ever see it before? Well, at least not for me in my past 28 years. (Oops, I’ve revealed something secret.)

Goodness. I love it so much!! Durian has been the favorite fruit in my list. But, I do not like any other of its products even though they taste similar! When I was first introduced to it, the first thought came to my mind was that – yuck, it surely tastes bad! But, after the first bite, my feeling was 180 degree changed! It tasted so good. I felt like eating real durian.

So, if you have never ever tried the fried durian, you sure should DO!! D197 tastes good, but the fried durian tastes even better. Ha~

No comments: