“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Monday, August 23, 2010

My New Beige Wedge Gladiator Sandals from Vincci

We did some shopping yesterday after the movie and out of the blue, I spotted one of these gorgeous wedge gladiator sandals on the shelf in Padini Store. It was in black, originally. So I picked that sandal and got my foot in to try it.

Hmm… Not that nice. I was not cool and punk enough to bring out that feel. Next, I put that back and was thinking - perhaps, it has other colour.

I continued to browse on the shelf and then found the beige one. Again, I took that down and tried it on my foot. Oops, it suited me well. I requested the salesgirl to get me two and I put them on together. I walked here and there and looked at my reflection in the mirror. They fitted me well on my foot and meantime stepped up my height as well. My legs looked so slim and long in the mirror. Goodness, I couldn’t help admiring my gorgeous image in there. Ha.

Without second thought, I decided to have it in my shoe cupboard!!

No comments: