“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Today I’m A Spoiled-Lady!

Another two new items from my shopping today – sunglasses from Vincci and vintage glasses from Padini Authentics.

Not to say that I’m obsessed by all this shopping though honestly they are pretty tempting. Listen. I’m a frugal and sensible person. I’m always prudent on what I spend. Just that… ehem… they are too fabulous to me. Ok. I admit that I’m a bit out of control this time.

The reason is, I always craving for a pair of sunglasses before. Just that it would be really costly if I took one with a degree. The good news is, I have got myself the contact lens lately, which means I can simply put on any eyewear without worrying about the huge expenses at the first place.

Oh, this is incredibly great! I mean, a pair of charming sunglasses has always an icon of fashion which would definitely add some credit to your outlook. It’s just an absolute thing that each of the women should have at least one in their handbag. You might think that I’m trying to protest, or finding an excuse. But by heart, isn’t this practically TRUE in reality?
Besides the sunglasses, I consecutively pamper myself with these new vintage glasses which the legs are covered in some sort of reminiscent black leather which embroidered with dotted white line beautifully. It’s an important item for image makeover!
Well, all the bills went to my hubby at the end. Thanks, darling! Ha.

No comments: