“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. Be a self-starter. Let your first hour set the theme of success and positive action that is certain to echo through your entire day. Today will never happen again. Don’t waste it with a false start or no start at all. You were not born to fail.” ~by Og Mandino

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Baristas Cafe

I invited Alicia for lunch at Baristas Cafe in Kulai this afternoon. We did some shopping outside. I was accompanying her to browse for the evening gown for Annual Dinner & Dance in next coming month.

“Hi, welcome!!” chimed in familiar voice from a lady in black and mini skirt when I pushed open the cafe door.

“Oops, you?” I was getting shock with whom I saw. She is Mrs. Yee from Ippudou Restaurant where my hubby and I, are usually hanging around.

“Don’t tell me that you are one of the share holders of this cafe,” I joked at her.

“No. I’m not. The shop owners are my friend,” she smiled back at me. “My husband and I are having an afternoon tea break with our friends here.”

Now I’m rather sure that Mr & Mrs Yee are both my type. Many thanks to them for secretly paying off the bill for us. He-he.

Baristas Cafe is another place like Startbucks. Whoever like the pure handmade coffee or tea and craving for a relaxed atmosphere will definitely like here too. So am I.

Another reason that attracted me to visit this lovely place is that Baristas Cafe is just about 10 minutes from my place while Starbucks takes me 30 minutes to reach than that. Nearer. So I like it.

However, I’m not going to abandon Starbucks. Never ever! It’s still my favourite cafe to hang out at while Baristas is my other choice when I want a short break from Starbucks. Cool!

No comments: